Total number of posts 28.
Time: March 2022
By: Asian Development Bank
This report offers a comprehensive regional-level analysis and gives a rundown of how eight Southeast Asian countries dealt with and are now beginning to recover from COVID-19.
It looks at how countries have reshaped their economies and considers the impact of job losses as COVID-19 sent development gains into reverse. Against a backdrop of global headwinds and looming climate change, it recommends how policymakers can weave lessons from the pandemic into their drive for a resilient and inclusive recovery.
- Southeast Asia: Establishing Economic Recovery Pathways
- Indonesia: Boosting Post-Pandemic Productivity Prospects
- Philippines: Mitigating Risks of Long-Term Labor Market Scarring
- Cambodia: Identifying Drivers for a Stronger Recovery
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic: Building Tourism Competitiveness
- Thailand: Recharging the Future of Tourism
- Viet Nam: Leveraging Digital Transformation to Power Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery
- Timor-Leste: Addressing Public Financial Management Challenges for Pandemic Recovery
- Malaysia: Strengthening the Health System for Economic Recovery
Source: WTO Center